In Which Currency Do I Deposit?
Basically, traders can choose between the four most popular currencies for depositing funds (USD ($), GBP(£), JPY (¥), EUR (€) or RUB (руб)). When registering to Tutusfx you will be asked to choose your trading currency. Please note that once chosen, your trading currency cannot be changed.
- Is It Possible To Cancel A Withdrawal?
- What Is the Minimum Withdrawal Amount at Tutusfx?
- How Can I Make A Withdrawal At Tutusfx?
- How can I Supervise My Banking Transactions?
- How Do I Know What My Account Balance Is?
- My Personal Info Has Changed – What Do I Need To Do?
- Why Am I Unable To Trade?
- Is my Private Information Protected?
- Are There Any Special Computer Requirements In Order To Trade At Tutusfx?
- Can I Register Without Depositing Funds?
- What Is The Minimum Initial Deposit?
- In Which Currency Do I Deposit?
- Can I close an option before the official expiry time?
- What types of binary option instrument do Tutusfx offer?
- How does max profit work?