How does max profit work?
In max profit, you decide what the return will be. Max profits payouts start at 101% through to 400%. Trades will end in the money once market prices have risen above the spread associated with your profit level. If you are confident that market prices will change dramatically during the trading period, you may choose a 400% payout.
- Is It Possible To Cancel A Withdrawal?
- What Is the Minimum Withdrawal Amount at Tutusfx?
- How Can I Make A Withdrawal At Tutusfx?
- How can I Supervise My Banking Transactions?
- How Do I Know What My Account Balance Is?
- My Personal Info Has Changed – What Do I Need To Do?
- Why Am I Unable To Trade?
- Is my Private Information Protected?
- Are There Any Special Computer Requirements In Order To Trade At Tutusfx?
- Can I Register Without Depositing Funds?
- What Is The Minimum Initial Deposit?
- In Which Currency Do I Deposit?
- Can I close an option before the official expiry time?
- What types of binary option instrument do Tutusfx offer?
- How does max profit work?