Are There Any Special Computer Requirements In Order To Trade At i-qoptions?
No. All you need is an internet connection and a computer, smartphone or mobile device. Trading with i-qoptions does not require downloading programs of any kind and is done completely online. All popular browsers are in use at i-qoptions. All browser versions starting from Explorer 8.0, Google Chrome 4.0 or Firefox 3.6 are suitable for trading.
Please note that Java script needs to be enabled in order to trade on our site and Flash player needs to be installed in order to view all of our site elements.
- Is It Possible To Cancel A Withdrawal?
- What Is the Minimum Withdrawal Amount at i-qoptions?
- How Can I Make A Withdrawal At i-qoptions?
- How can I Supervise My Banking Transactions?
- How Do I Know What My Account Balance Is?
- My Personal Info Has Changed – What Do I Need To Do?
- Why Am I Unable To Trade?
- Is my Private Information Protected?
- Are There Any Special Computer Requirements In Order To Trade At i-qoptions?
- Can I Register Without Depositing Funds?
- What Is The Minimum Initial Deposit?
- In Which Currency Do I Deposit?
- Can I close an option before the official expiry time?
- What types of binary option instrument do i-qoptions offer?
- How does max profit work?